There is something within that you want to share with the world. Despite constant self-doubt and criticism of others, you, at least, have to create a rough draft and get it out of your system, before you are running out of days.
You can feel it nagging in the back of your head. You can be more, do more.
It grows within. If you suppress it, it will turn cancerous, giving you a slow and painful death.
Only when you get it out of your system might it be able to develop into something meaningful.
- Bad Upbringing
- You might deny it exists, because your environment told you over and over again that you not worse it, with their words or their actions.
- Missing purpose
- If you have gone through some tough times, it might be that your vision has kept you alive all along. And now you are afraid that once it’s gone, you will have nothing to live for anymore.
- As long as your ideas are still only unfulfilled hope, reality can never disappoint you.
- You are waiting for the perfect moment when you have all the answers, or your creation is flawless.
- Being not enough
- You are afraid that you do not have what it takes, might not be creative enough or that you simply run out of steam halfway to your goal.
- When you are young, it certainly seems like you have all the time in the world. You can always put things off for later.
Get it out of your system
Understand: Every idea, dream or goal that you do not realize, clogs up you mind and, therefore, limits you creativity and your ability to make decisions.
- The Underdog
- If you feel the whole world is against you, you will work that much harder to prove them wrong.
- Higher purpose
- After completing one purpose, you will most likely get a new one. Make it a challenge to finish as many as there are. You can rest when you reach the end.
- When you put your ideas out in the world, you will certainly get feedback. Use it to improve on your creation.
- Express your ideas in their most crude form. Most of them will be garbage. But now and then, you will find some real gem.
- Among the stars
- By working to make your dreams a reality you become the person, you are born to be, even if it might not turn out as you first had in mind.
- Fear of death
- By facing your mortality, you certainly will freak out. After which you will work at your goals at a more frantic pace. You don’t know how much time you have left.
Now go and get it out of your system.